- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service. Very Timely and and safety was the the top priority. Thanks Donna. -Louis
I was an employee of Coppa's many years ago and I saw this review site and had to leave one. You won't find a more honest guy than Mario. He will never sell you anything you don't need and will treat you fairly, always. Not to mention MY Joey who has been a tech there for so many years and is also a super guy who knows his stuff. You can't go wrong here the guys are great!
I prearranged a flatbed to move my car to a repair facility in North Jersey. The truck arrived in time, the driver was very good and the loading and unloading at the destination went smoothly and effortlessly. I highly recommend this service provider.
Very reasonable price for towing I would highly recommend them. Even though I had to cancel since my insurance sent another person, they were so courteous over the phone when I called both times to book and cancel.
Had a flat tire changed. Great service. Courteous and friendly personnel. Reasonably priced. Overall a wonderful experience.
Coppa's really takes care of me and my familes cars with fast, fair immediate service. They never recommend any unnecessary overpriced repairs. When they repair my problem that problem is fixed. Coppa's care and it shows in the quality work they do and customer relations they provide. Best service center ever, 10 thumbs up for Coppa's as a business and how they do business.